Wednesday 3 August 2011

Radio Silence, Laptop Woes

Hello my friends!

You may have noticed, particularly if you've been reading since JoaT, that I've been quite quiet since around February/March kinda time.  Well that's been partly because of all that uni work I kept going on about (I passed the course, by the way!  I'm a teacher!), but also partly because my laptop died back at the end of February.  Yeah, I wasn't impressed.  Thankfully, my harddrive was OK, so I didn't lose my files (I don't know what I would have done if I had ...) and doubly-thankfully, my gentleman has been good enough to let me use his laptop.  But, sharing a laptop isn't the same as having your own (for me, anyway - I'm a bit of a technophile) and I haven't been able to get the time to post as much as I'd like. 

But I've been saving up and my new laptop (which was a bargain!) is due to arrive on Friday - huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love reading your comments, so thanks for leaving them! x