Wednesday 6 June 2012

And the winners are ...

I'm so excited to announce the winners of these lovely patterns!  A big thank you to everyone who entered!

1940s
1950s

Without further ado, here are the random number generator results from random.org:


Comment number 6 came from the lovely Isis, of Isis' Wardrobe  (yummy 18th century costuming!), Madam Isis' Toilette (fascinating experiments in 18th century cosmetics) aaaand Fashionable Forties (1940s stitchery and style.  Phew, what a busy lady!).  Congratulations, Isis!!

And the first comment was from Rowenna, a long time reader and, dare I say, blog-friend, of Hyaline Prosaic (18th century stitchery and reenacting) and Rowenna, Writing (yes, she's a fellow writer and stitcher!).  Congratulations - I hope this will give you something to work on for post-pregnancy!!!  (Yes, dear Rowenna's expecting!)

Since Isis loved the 40s pattern and Rowenna likes both, I'll be sending the 1940s nightwear pattern to Isis and the 1950s nightdress/slip to Rowenna!  Please email me, ladies: quintefoil [AT] hotmail [DOT] co [DOT] uk

Thanks again to all who entered.  And if you didn't win, don't worry, I've got more giveaway plans, so watch this space!

x

3 comments:

I really do love reading your comments, so thanks for leaving them! x